• Comprehensive hearing tests / evaluations and screenings for children and adults
• Friends and Family Referral Program
• Evaluation and selection of hearing aids to meet your needs
• Custom hearing aid fittings, including advanced wireless technology digital hearing aids
• Advice and counseling on the use and care of hearing aids
• Minor hearing aid repairs on-site, usually within 48 hours
• Custom hearing products, including musicians’ earplugs, swim molds, and hearing protection
• Assistive Listening Devices, including Bluetooth/Wireless technology and FM technology, alarm clocks, doorbells, television, and phone amplifiers
Some minor hearing aid repairs can be done in the office setting in a short period of time; others will need to be sent to the manufacturer for repair.
Call our office to set up an appointment if you feel your hearing aids are not functioning properly so we can determine what kind of repair is necessary.
We recommend ongoing cleaning and maintenance after your hearing aid purchase to ensure you receive optimum performance and benefit from your hearing aids. We encourage all of our patients to come in for regular hearing aid check-ups and cleanings at no charge to you.
We keep a supply of batteries in all sizes for your needs. Make sure to check the batteries in your hearing devices often and make sure there is no dirt, wax, or debris interfering with the battery’s performance.
• Size 10 (yellow)
• Size 312 (brown)
• Size 13 (orange)
• Size 675 (blue)
• Rechargeable batteries ordered as needed
Musicians practice and perform in a variety of settings. They are exposed to high levels of sound which may put them at risk for permanent hearing loss.
Musician’s ear plugs are custom-made devices that help limit the sound exposure, while providing a rich musical experience for the performer.
Noise plugs are custom-made devices that reduce sound exposure from other loud sounds such as lawn mowers, chainsaws, power tools, etc.